Well it's been a while since I've written anything and that's mostly because there hasn't been too much new to report. Our team continues to work on and develop both the outreach program and the Sunday school lesson.
There is one big thing though that I'd like to share - I only have $390 left to raise for my trip! God has provided in abundance and I am so thankful to everyone who has been moved to help both financially and in prayer!! This is so much more than I had ever expected and I am moved beyond words.
I just want to remind everyone who is partnering with me that not only are you helping me get to Thailand but you are a part of this journey as well! Just because you are not physically going does not mean you don't play a crucial role in God's plan overseas. Thank you!
"Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other." - Romans 12:4-5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment